Do you ever dream of running a swim school where you can grow it, lead your own team, and create something you can be really proud of?
Or have you had the experience of running a swim school and love the idea of leading and managing in an environment where you have professional development opportunities, a supportive team culture and opportunities to be creative? We may just have the perfect opportunity for you. At Just Swimming aim to lead an environment where everyone can embrace swimming: beginner to high performance and our mission is to drive an inspirational culture that fosters inclusion, belonging and excellence. If you think you would like to be a part of our team, then we encourage you to read on:
The Just Swimming, Aquatic Program Coordinator will be responsible for leading the growth and continued management of their swim school. Reporting to the Just Swimming Aquatic Program Director and with support from our Leadership Team, the incumbent will play an active role in the swim school management team, will hire and develop a team of staff, lead team meetings, effectively manage program expansion and will build a strong customer experience. The successful applicant will have opportunities to be creative and innovative and will be provided with marketing support for customer retention and future growth.
The successful applicant should be energetic, enthusiastic, have a growth mindset and be confident to work independently. The suitable candidate will also hold strong computer skills, hold a minimum of 2 years teaching experience and most importantly, will have an ability to build meaningful customer connections.
Successful applicants will enjoy these things at Just Swimming!
- Laptop and desk in our open plan office with team mates at Aqualink Nunawading
- Pool access discounts
- Participate in charity initiatives of your choice
- Regular team lunches, mid year function, end of year functions and team birthdays celebrations
- Swimming lesson discounts
- Nunawading Swimming Club Squad fee discounts
- Free Snacks
- Free toiletries
- Uniform provided
- Full induction and HR cloud-based onboarding process
- Plenty of free car parking
- Join our “Lead Your Lane” leadership program
- Conference and PD days
- A fun and safe workplace with dedicated resources to support you as an employee including; Full Customer Service Team, an Aquatic Program Director, Recruitment Officer and HR Manager.
Child Safe qualification required:
You will need an Employee’s Working with Children’s Check (WWCC) to work at Nunawading Swimming Club.
Nunawading Swimming Club Inc. is committed to creating a diverse and safe environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and Child Safe employer. We welcome applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander, have a disability, and/or a form a culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) background.
Applicants must have valid Australian work rights.