- Lead and build community networks for children with a disability
- Northern NSW location
- Salary packaging arrangements that can increase your take home pay
- Part time or full time role, flexible hours, work from home, weekend work
Rainbow Club Australia is a charity that helps children with a disability learn to swim. We have 50+ social swimming clubs in NSW and Qld. We have plans to increase our footprint to meet the increasing demand. All our clubs are run by volunteer committees and we employ approx. 250 swimming teachers on a casual basis to provide individualised swimming lessons.
This Regional Development Manager will be responsible for leading the retention and expansion of existing clubs and the sustainable growth of future Rainbow Clubs mainly in Northern NSW spanning from Tuggerah up to the Newcastle Region and into the NSW north coast.
We are looking for a leader who is passionate about swimming and water safety and helping young people with a disability enjoy learning to swim and aqua fitness.
Our next Regional Development Manager for Northern NSW will:
- Be self motivated, collaborative and an experienced people manager
- Use insights and data to inform retention and growth strategies and will continually aim to improve operational plans to support vibrant community clubs.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills which they will use to lead and promote Rainbow Club, developing strong community connections and relationships with key stakeholders
- Be available on weekends (during school terms) to visit clubs or on call to guide teachers or volunteers through unexpected operational issues.
Skills & Knowledge
- Proven leadership skills to engage and inspire staff and volunteers
- Experienced in developing long lasting, positive relationships with key business partners
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent business experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Current NSW Driver’s License
- Strong technical skills to manage social media and internal databases
- Previous experience within the aquatic or disability industry (highly desirable)
- Swim school or swim instructor background (highly desirable)
- Multi-site management experience (advantageous)
- Previous experience with community-based Charity/Not-For-Profit organisations – advantageous
The remuneration package on offer for this role will be commensurate with experience. Rainbow Club Australia is a Public Benevolent Institution (PBI) which means all staff have access to special salary packaging benefits which increase their take home pay.