BACKGROUND TO THE ROLE
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer you will manage the day to day running and operations of the Hunters Papua New Guinea based office and administration centre.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Track daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
Essential experience, knowledge and skills include:
- Proven experience in an executive personal assistant role.
- You will have significant workplace experience in a similar role within the professional or semi-professional sporting industry. (Highly Regarded)
- You understand the Rugby League community, major event industry and/or sports and sporting culture (Highly Regarded).
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
This job will be based at the National Football Stadium, Port Moresby, NCD. There will be some weekend work to cover games when needed.