- Permanent role of 20-25 hours per week
- Fantastic location, close to public transport, shops, and cafes
- Complimentary PARC membership & free staff car parking
Are you ready to take the next step in your aquatic facilities maintenance career?
Peninsula Leisure has an outstanding opportunity for a Part Time Facilities Maintenance Officer to join our dynamic Asset and Facilities team at the award-winning Peninsula Aquatic Recreation Centre (PARC) in Frankston.
The role of our Facilities Maintenance Officer is an integral part of the successful day-to-day operation of the facility, ensuring the smooth delivery of all programs and services. As a Facilities Maintenance Officer, you will make certain that our Centres are limiting business interruptions due to facility maintenance requirements, as well as addressing member and guest needs or concerns to ensure exceptional customer experiences are delivered.
The Facilities Maintenance Officer will report to the Facilities Maintenance Leader assisting with verifying and actioning maintenance items, rostering, training, document control and other duties as required to ensure Peninsula Leisure’s professional standards are met.
The successful applicant will have:
- Demonstrated excellent administrative skills across a number of different software platforms
- Strong knowledge of contractor management
- Strong communication skills
- Strong customer experience focus
- A willingness and ability to learn and display basic maintenance skills
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to demonstrate and display Peninsula Leisure values
Employment will be subject to a National Police check and a Working with Children Check. The incumbent will also be required to hold a current CPR qualification. Experience working in aquatic centres and relevant maintenance qualifications are desirable.
Peninsula Leisure employees enjoy complimentary membership access to aquatic and fitness facilities together with an amazing array of company benefits including recognition and development programs.
Please forward queries to the Asset & Facilities Leader, Scott Werkmeister on email: Scott.Werkmeister@peninsulaleisure.com.au
Applications close on 14 April 2023
Peninsula Leisure is an equal opportunity and child safe employer.