Join a dynamic not-for-profit sports club with over 100 years of history making a difference!
Formed in 1904, Surrey Park Swimming is one of the leading swimming clubs and learn to swim providers in Victoria; we are a multi-faceted organisation teaching thousands of students how to swim each week, training over 200 swimmers to keep fit and compete, and coaching elite high performance athletes for the next Olympics.
The Club is seeking to appoint a National Age High Performance Coach with an outstanding track record of success working at national age level to join its coaching team.
The position is full time with approximately 27 hours per week on the pool deck and a moderate level of administrative work, plus attendance at swim meets as required. Preference will be given to candidates with a proven history of successfully coaching and managing larger groups of national level swimmers, and would like to continue working in such a role.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience working with national swimmers and coaches
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience working in a team and Club environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop and improve Australian Age level swimmers
- Proven track record of long term athlete development