- Casual Position
- Sessional Rates $60.67 – $71.45 (session dependent), plus superannuation
The City of Monash is a dynamic organisation committed to providing excellence in service delivery. Located in the eastern region, Monash is a culturally diverse city close to the demographic centre of Melbourne.
The Active Monash Leisure centres are highly regarded throughout the Aquatic and Recreation Industry, attracting over 1.5 million attendances per annum. Active Monash fosters a culture of inclusion, diversity, professionalism, innovation and positivity within the team.
About the Position:
Active Monash are currently seeking passionate Group Exercise Instructors to join our fun and supportive team.
Our centres are known for their excellence and are highly regarded in the Aquatic and Recreation Industry with over 1.5 million attendances per annum. We’re committed to fostering a culture of inclusion, diversity, professionalism, innovation and positivity.
As a valued part of our team you’ll have the opportunity to help deliver exciting Group Exercise programs to the community, including Body Pump, Body Step, Aqua, Cycle/RPM, Active Adults, Reformer and many innovative and unique classes.
We’re offering better than industry standard remuneration, long service leave, annual CPI increases, superannuation, ongoing training and workshops and the best part, a high level of professionalism.
If you’re a dynamic, passionate Group Exercise Instructor who wants to make a real difference in people’s lives, we want to hear from you.
Join the team at Monash City Councils, Active Monash and take your fitness career to new heights.
- Certificate III in fitness, or Gel, or Wets and relevant industry qualifications associated with desired teaching stream.
- A strong demonstrated ability in the delivery of high quality group fitness services
- Sound communication, customer services and interpersonal skills
- Ability to achieve program targets as assigned by leadership team
- Experience in managing members and guests in a dynamic health & fitness environment
- Live City of Monash Mission, Vision and Values.
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- Experience in delivering exciting classes will be highly regarded.
Requirement of the position:
- Right to Work in Australia
- Employee Working with Children’s Check
- Satisfactory National Police Check; and
- Other pre-employment checks may be required depending on the role requirements.
As a City of Monash employee, your personal and professional development is a key focus. You will have access to:
- Vibrant health and well-being programs;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Supportive and accessible management;
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Training and development opportunities; and
- Discounted gym memberships.