We are currently seeking enthusiastic gymnastics coaches to join our PCYC Shoalhaven club. As Gymnastics Program Leader, you will lead a team of coaches and continue to build on our established programs. If you are an experienced gymnastics coach passionate about making a life changing difference to gymnastic students in your community, then this is the opportunity for you!
- Full Time position available at PCYC Shoalhaven
- Hourly rate starting from $32.54 – depending on qualifications and experience.
Incentives to work with us!
- Enjoy generous not-for-profit salary packaging benefits of up to $15,899 per annum tax free!
- Use a further $2,650 of your pre-tax income for entertainment expenses with a Meals and Entertainment Card
- Enjoy generous leave entitlements including an additional 9 days’ Family Leave PLUS a day off for your birthday!
- Access a range of discounts on everyday items such as groceries, clothing and health insurance.
- Free PCYC gym membership at certain clubs
- Workplace flexibility
- Career progression opportunities
About the role
With the support and guidance of the Club Manager and Product Specialist – Gymnastics, you will demonstrate your experience in design, delivery, evaluation and promotion of fun Gymnastics programs. You will also:
- Train, support and develop gymnastics coaches.
- Build your broad coaching experience across a wide variety of classes and programs, offering everything from Kindergym to Trampoline, Acrobatics to Parkour, Cheerleading to Competition Gymnastics
- Co-ordinate and deliver gymnastics programs including school, school holiday and Birthday parties.
- Develop, implement and coordinate internal competitions.
- Ensure PCYC gymnastics Term programs and coaching safety standards are delivered to the highest standard and in accordance with peak bodies.
- Identify and develop new programs through Marketing and promotion to increase participation and retention.
About PCYC NSW
PCYC NSW is a life changing charity, established in 1937, that works in partnership with community and NSW Police to empower youth, get kids active in life, and reduce and prevent youth crime.
Over 100,000 people are members of our 66 clubs around NSW.
Are you a passionate person and have flexibility to work afternoons and evenings, school holidays and weekends? As well as,
- Do you have intermediate or advanced Coaching Accreditation?
- Do you have demonstrated coaching and programming experience from within the gymnastics environment?
- Do you have experience working with young people and strong networking and relationship building skills?
- Are you an autonomous worker as well as a team player?
- Do you have strong written and verbal communication skills?
- Do you have the ability to obtain a compliant Working With Children Check and National Police Check?
If so, then Apply today!
If you are not yet qualified but love gymnastics and are interested in exploring a pathway to gymnastics coaching, PCYC is always looking for young people to join our Junior Coach Program. We will help you to gain your accreditation and support you on your PCYC journey as a gymnastics coach.
Don’t miss this opportunity to become part of the PCYC team and work for an organisation with a proud and long history, where you empower young people and change lives.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.
The successful candidate will be required to obtain an annual Working with Children Check and National Police Criminal History Background Check.