Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Communications, the Marketing Campaign Executive is responsible for delivering growth across Australian Sailing’s suite of programs, products and courses. This will be achieved through the creation and distribution of engaging and targeted marketing campaigns across the full marketing mix. Supporting the Head of Marketing and Communications in implementing a range of marketing campaigns, this role services both Australian Sailing’s range of offerings as well as those of our Affiliated Clubs, Discover Sailing Centres and Class Associations.
The Marketing Campaign Executive has the following key accountabilities:
- Marketing Campaigns
- Content, Website and Social Media
- Planning and Reporting
Please refer to the position description attachment below for further details of the role.
We’re looking for a person who ideally comes from a strong marketing background and has experience managing (and implementing) marketing campaigns from start to finish. We want someone who can bring new participants to sailing, has the ability to manage multiple campaigns and responsibilities and has a true desire to see sailing grow.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you… and don’t worry if you don’t quite meet all the criteria – we’ll provide the support needed for you to develop and grow into the role.
What do we offer you?
- Flexibility – we support flexible working arrangements, so you can adequately balance work and life commitments.
- Hybrid working arrangement – we understand that some people enjoy working from home, so we support this… but we also love to get our people together in an office, so relationships can be formed and information sharing and collaboration can occur.
- Wellbeing Initiatives – we have an Employee Assistance Program available to all staff and empower our people to ‘down tools’ on the first Wednesday of every month for ‘Wellbeing Wednesday’… an afternoon for you to recharge, and look after the most important thing – you!
- Staff Discounts – through our corporate partners, our people can access significant discounts on some fantastic partner products.
- The RITE Culture – whereby we live and breathe our RITE Values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Excellence… and acknowledge and reward those who demonstrate them.
- Professional Development – we provide opportunities for our people to thrive and develop in their current, or future role. Depending on the situation, we can provide financial support for approved learning and development opportunities, or study leave, so you have the allocated time to complete said study.
Australian Sailing is the national governing body to advance, promote, administer, and grow the sport of sailing. Through advocacy and partnerships with government and industry; Australian Sailing works to achieve support for programs and activities for the benefit of the sport. We provide leadership to maintain and enhance standards and enrich the quality and reputation of sailing for the collective and mutual benefit of Members, Associates and Participants. Australian Sailing represents the interests of Australian Sailing as a member of World Sailing, the Australian Olympic Committee and Australian Paralympic Committee.
Our Purpose: To grow sailing by leading, inspiring and supporting sailors and their communities.
Our People: The future of Australian Sailing lies in our people. We will proactively attract, train, support and retain people who love Sailing and are committed to achieving our purpose.
Our Culture: Our values define our character and guide how we behave as we collectively do what is right for Sailing.
- Respect – We value each other’s experience and knowledge.
- Integrity – We act honestly and take responsibility.
- Teamwork – We work as one crew to help each other perform.
- Excellence – We exceed expectations and strive for the best.
Our Strategic Pillars
- Support – An enhanced Sailing delivery system delivering positive and rewarding Sailing experiences.
- Grow – More people on the water, in more ways, more often.
- Win – #1 Olympic Sailing nation in the world, uniting and inspiring Australia.
Our Strategic Foundations
- Future Focus – Our cultural, governance and integrity, operating and financial frameworks are best practice and perfectly placed to support our organisation and Sailing’s delivery system into the future.
- Diversity & Inclusion – Sailing is a great way to show how diverse and inclusive we can be as a nation. We want to see Sailing reflecting our communities. Inclusive sport = inclusive communities, and Sailing is part of this.
- Environmental Sustainability – With the ocean, lakes and rivers as our playground, Sailing and the environment are intrinsically connected. We play an active role in ensuring all Australians have clean and safe waterways on which to sail.
- Innovation – We are open to new ideas and will continually challenge our assumptions to improve the way we operate.
- Safety – We promote a Sailing safety culture.
- Partnerships – We positively partner with all elements of the Australian Sailing community for the benefit of Sailing.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Australian Sailing, a diverse and inclusive workplace is one where all employees, contractors, and volunteers feel valued and respected. We are committed to a non-discriminatory approach and providing equal opportunity for employment and advancement in all of our departments, programs, and worksites. We respect and value diverse life experiences and heritages and ensure that all voices are valued and heard. We’re committed to modelling diversity and inclusion inside the organisation and to the sailing community of Australia, and to maintaining an inclusive environment with equitable treatment for all.
Australian Sailing is committed to protecting Children from harm. We require all applicants that will work with Children to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment.