Deploy Sports Pty Ltd is a leading manufacturer of sportswear, apparel, uniforms, and equipment. Deploy specialises in custom sublimated sportswear for a wide range of sports in Australia.
Our team are passionate about helping our customers achieve the ultimate sporting experience by providing the best value for money products and premium service.
We offer a diverse team environment that is inclusive and supports a positive, fun environment and genuine work/life balance. We embrace a team culture that welcomes new ideas, innovation, opportunity to question, honesty, openness and collaboration.
About the role
The Marketing & Sponsorship Coordinator is responsible for promoting the Deploy brands, brand awareness and reputation in the community. In this role you will undertake marketing activities that inspire individuals to become customers as well as leverage our existing sponsorship and partnerships.
This role is designed for a creative thinker who’s not afraid to think outside the status quo.
Social Media Coordination
- Develop and execute social media strategies across multiple channels, including Meta, LinkedIn, TikTok and more.
- Create compelling and engaging social media content, including graphics, videos, and copy, that aligns with brand messaging and drives engagement and conversions.
- Manage social media accounts, including daily posting, monitoring, and responding to customer inquiries and feedback.
- Monitor social media metrics, analyse performance data, and optimise strategies and tactics to improve engagement and conversions.
- Collaborate with marketing to develop social media campaigns, promotions, and product launches that align with marketing goals and objectives.
- Stay up-to-date with social media trends, best practices, and new technologies to continually improve social media effectiveness.
- Develop cost effective marketing strategies including guerrilla marketing techniques.
- Create compelling collateral to be used for sales, promotions and event.
- Promote the Deploy brand.
- Brand Reputation Management in the community and review platforms across the web.
- Ensure the Deploy brand is displayed within our brand guidelines across all partnerships and sponsorships.
- Share partner content and leverage external media sources.
Sponsorships & Events
- Manage existing sponsorship agreements to ensure that all deliverables are received and that the brand is amplified to achieve its objectives.
- Seek out and recommend sponsorships and events that would deliver increased brand performance and deliver incremental revenue uplift.
- Activate the brand at agreed events either personally or coordinate on-site activate team activities.
What you’ll need to succeed
You will have a willingness to learn about the sporting industry, specifically football. Ideally, you’re already a resident sporting guru!
You will have a well rounded understanding of all marketing, digital media and social media trends and experience in all forms of marketing.
You are a creative thinker who isn’t afraid to push the boundaries and ask, why not?
Ideally you will be tertiary qualified and have experience with an eCommerce business.