We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced physiotherapist to work as a casual employee on weekends, providing sports coverage for rugby union teams in the Hunters Hill area.
- Provide physiotherapy services to rugby union players during games on weekends
- Conduct injury assessments and provide appropriate treatment and rehabilitation plans
- Communicate with coaches and team managers regarding player injuries and treatment plans
- Maintain accurate records of injuries, treatments, and progress
- Ensure compliance with relevant policies and procedures, including infection control and risk management
- Adhere to professional standards of practice and ethical principles
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy or equivalent qualification
- Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in sports physiotherapy, preferably with rugby union teams (those with less are still encouraged to apply)
- Strong knowledge of sports injuries and rehabilitation techniques
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team (including APA Sports Physiotherapist & Specialist Sports and Exercise Physicians)
- Current First Aid and CPR certifications
- Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance
Working Hours and Remuneration:
This is a casual position with weekend work required. Working hours will be based on the rugby union fixtures schedule. Remuneration will be in accordance with the Health Professionals and Support Services Award. Opportunity for additional and ongoing work is possible for the right candidate.
If you are a skilled and motivated physiotherapist with a passion for sports, we encourage you to apply for this opportunity. Please submit your resume to apply.