Physiotherapy position available in our Torquay clinic.
Have you ever dreamed of living in an idyllic, coastal setting whilst still progressing your career working in a clinic that offers world class care? Your opportunity is now.
Grand Slam Physiotherapy Torquay, is unveiling its chic freshly built, state of the art facility that boasts:
- Architectural design and attention to detail that provides the optimal clinician and patient experience
- A 100 square metre strength and conditioning/ Pilates Studio
- Spacious well designed treatment rooms
- A reception area that boasts water views
Additionally the clinic offers the following tools to assist with patient care; fully decked out gym, Clinical Pilates reformers, VALD dynamometry, blood flow occlusion cuffs, real time ultrasound and many more perks.
Our Staff include Titled Sports Physio’s that have worked on the world stage including the Olympics/Paralympics and Grand Slams, many other international events, as well as lectured at University and International conferences.
We have a generous mentoring program with weekly in-services and 1:1 mentoring available, fortnightly team professional development where we collaborate our knowledge together. This creates a great platform for learning and a clinic culture of continuous improvement. Additionally, we fund an external professional development budget.
The organisation is a friendly, inclusive clinic that makes you feel valued by accommodating your individual values and motivators whether this be a platform for career development, flexibility of work schedule, type of patient you want to see and even how you deliver your service. We foster a fun, dynamic team culture that has a family feel environment. On top of this, we have generous remuneration options.
We have flexible working arrangements and hours, with both part-time and full-time positions available, including the opportunity for some hours in our Geelong clinic if desired.
The role’s primary focus is the delivery of care to the patient. With this you will be well supported by a friendly, supportive and well-organised admin support team. They will assist with your non-clinical responsibilities.
The directors and senior admin staff will assist you with the development and sourcing of your ideal patient as well as helping you maintain high quality care with your existing clientele.
Your role is a holistic role in being inclusive of patient care, non-clinical follow-up and team/organisation system development. There are also opportunities to work with local sporting teams and organisations.
You will liaise with all key stakeholders at Grand Slam Physiotherapy, including team members, patients, referrers, suppliers and external stakeholders.
- Provide high quality physiotherapy services
- Extend the traditional model of physiotherapy to include a holistic approach of preventative health and maintenance through exercise
- High advocacy and level of manual therapy skills
- High level of communication to all key stakeholders inclusive of Directors, clinicians, admin staff, patients and 3rd parties/ referrers
- Have an active role in promoting the company and developing referral networks in Greater Geelong and The Surf Coast
- Clinical Pilates & GLA:D training desirable
- AHPRA Physiotherapy Registration
- Professional Indemnity insurance
- Current drivers license