Stretching from Palm Beach to Manly, the Northern Beaches boasts more than half of all the beaches in Sydney and a population of more than 270,000. Northern Beaches Council strives to deliver the highest quality services to our community. We are proud to be the winner of the Bluett Award 2022 and the 2022 Change Champion Award in the Enterprise Category.
Join us and you’ll be part of an organisation committed to promoting sustainable growth, leading the community, protecting our environment and creating a great future for the Northern Beaches. We are seeking a passionate experienced Swim Coach, to join our Programs Team at the Warringah Aquatic Centre.
You will be responsible for delivering a high-quality swim coaching program for our members and customers. The adult SwimFit program runs Monday to Friday. The position reports to the Programs Manager.
Northern Beaches Council is committed to safeguarding children and young people. Council acknowledges that protecting the safety of children and young people is a whole of community responsibility and is everyone’s business.
Working with us:
Northern Beaches Council provides a comprehensive range of benefits focused on our employees’ lifestyle, health and wellbeing, recognition and career development. In this role you’ll enjoy –
- A culture of supporting continuous professional development
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Genuine work-life balance and flexible working arrangements
- Employee wellness program and a range of lifestyle benefits
- Values based culture and a teams oriented working environment
The key focus areas of this role include:
- Design and delivery of high quality swim coaching programs
- Develop and maintain a rapport with swimmers of the program
- Drive increased business performance through values based work
We’re looking for a people oriented coach to join our dynamic Programs team. You’ll bring drive and focus to a team passionate about making a difference to our community.