WHY CHOOSE THE SWANS?
- Admired Australian sporting team
- Inclusive and flexible work environment
- Employee perks and benefits
- Working in a new state-of-the-art facility
Our club was born almost 150 years ago from hard work, grit and a relentless drive for success. We are rich in history and ambitious about the future. Together we share the journey and celebrate the wins. We are proud to be one of the leading football clubs, both on and off the field, in Australia.
When choosing a career with the Sydney Swans, you will join a team that stands up in the big moments. A team that is respectful, disciplined and courageous.
Supporting our ‘one club’ environment, you will work from our new Sydney Swans HQ with the AFL, AFLW and QBE Sydney Swans Academy programs all striving for success under the one roof.
We are committed to creating a supportive environment in which people feel connected to our football club and to each other. Therefore, we encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
- Wellbeing programs to support a healthy mind and body including access to gym facilities
- Special offers and discounts through our Corporate Partners
- Professional development support tailored to your goals
- Club memberships to enjoy games with your friends and family
As we prepare for the upcoming AFLW Season, we are searching for a psychologist to join our high performance and medical services team. This role will provide the highest standard of psychology services to the Sydney Swans AFLW playing group.
It will be a contractor role, averaging 6 contact hours per week from 22 May – 18 December 2023.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- AHPRA registered psychologist
- Experience or an interest in working in women’s sport
- Understanding of a high-performance sports environment