St Kevins College
St Kevin’s College is a leading Catholic School in the Edmund Rice tradition. We cater for boys from ELC to Year 12 with a current enrolment of 2100 students. The College is a member of the Associated Public Schools of Victoria (APS).
We are seeking Rowing Coaches on a casual basis to assist our competitive Rowing teams. The role will involve early mornings/weekends and a genuine keen interest in the sport. You will have access to inspiring and passionate coaches including first grade facilities.
You have been involved in Rowing previously and are familiar with APS program. In addition:
- Experience in Rowing from either as a coach or as part of the Rowing team.
- Enjoyment working with students of varying abilities
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills
- Hold a current WWCC and First Aid certificate
- Completed or willing to complete Anaphylaxis Awareness training
- Available for before or after school training sessions and Saturday mornings
How to Apply
To apply, please upload your cover letter and resume. Applicants must have a ‘right to work’ in Australia.
St Kevin’s College is committed to the creation and maintenance of a child safe school environment. The care, safety and welfare of students are embedded in policies and procedures which ensure a commitment to zero tolerance of child abuse. Please read and review the College’s Child Safety Code of Conduct and Child Protection and Safety Policy found on the Policy & Reports page of our website.